Environmental Engines products significantly reduces friction and vibration in engines and equipment, thereby providing:
- More power
- Cooler operation
- Longer Life
- Significantly longer lubrication (oil) service life
- Protection against buildup for improved piston sealing & fuel burn
Benefits for Engines
In most cases, Environmental Engines products will reduce or eliminate oil burning however, Environmental Engines products will not fix physical defects. Many times, parts that we think are broken are simply heavily coated in lacquers, preventing optimal function. Environmental Engines products will remove these lacquers, making the parts work as intended.
- Smooths, seals and protects the metal surfaces of bearings, pistons, cams, crankshaft, lifters and all other internal moving metal parts
- Protects engine against friction related heat and wear
- Reduces operating temperatures
- Increases horsepower
- Extends the life of lubricated engine parts
- Reduces oil consumption
Benefits for Fuel Systems (Environmental Engines Packages with APT Fuel)
Environmental Engines APT products will help alleviate common fuel system issues and help increase the performance of the fuel system. It works as a cleaner, conditioner and metal treatment all-in-one for the fuel system.
- Octane booster
- Fuel injector cleaner / conditioner
- Upper cylinder metal treatment
- Fuel tank cleaner
- Fuel pump conditioner
- Fuel system water remover and cleaner
Benefits for Transmissions
One of the biggest enemies of a transmission is heat. The amount of heat present in the system will normally dictate the lifetime of that transmission. When Environmental Engines APT products are added, heat is significantly reduced. Environmental Engines APT products addresses the extreme pressure (EP) areas, such as planetary and worm gear systems, along with bushings, bearings and shafts by penetrating the metal surface and embedding a 6 micron layer ceramic coating. This process drastically reduces the internal friction, leading to a reduction of oil temperature, which will increase the transmissions efficiency and prolong operating life.
Valve Body Operation: In some cases, professional transmission builders have found that Environmental Engines products with APT has freed the valve body and maximized performance with no recurrence of sticking or intermittent hang-ups.
Governors: As most builders are aware, there are certain governor systems that have unique tendencies to hang up for no apparent reason. Two reasons these hang-ups occur are contaminants and microscopic spiking of the metal due to electrolytic corrosion of the metal. Environmental Engines APT products will displace contaminants and smooth and seal metal surfaces with ceramic protection, removing electrolytic spikes and preventing their formation.
- Lowers operating temperatures
- Frees valve body for maximum performance
- Eliminates governor hang-ups
- Keeps oil passages, orifices and ball checks clean and fully operational
- Extends the service life of the transmission
- Reduces metal particle fallout and debris
- Removes varnish buildup
- Eliminates lock-up chatter in the torque converter
- Ensures proper shifts
- No negative effect on sprag or clutch friction*
- Recommended for automatic and standard transmissions
* Although Environmental Engines APT products reduces friction, it has no negative effect on the sprag or clutch friction necessary for the operation of the transmission. Six years of real world testing, as well as over 20 dynamometer tests, confirm Environmental Engines products with APT enhances the transference of horsepower to the road without any ill effects to the transmission.
Benefits for Power Steering/Rack Assembly
- Quiets noisy power steering pumps
- Reconditions rack piston and cylinders
- Helps return smooth and easy operation to the unit *
* If you are experiencing difficulty with the unit, we recommend the unit be thoroughly flushed prior to the addition of Environmental Engines products
Benefits for Differentials
- Treats the metal sub-surfaces of the gears
- Quiets noisy drivetrains
- Optimizes performance for more power
- Extends the life of lubricated differential parts